Thursday, March 6, 2008

Shorts

My grade 4 tutee just left. Before he did, he danced Solja boy for me. How cute. This despite my being impatient with him when while answering the reviewer I prepared, he kept asking me for the answers to them. I told him to read the book and look there instead. I asked him to do that not only so he'll find the answers himself, but also so he might see other information he needs to know.

**************

Remember Alyssa Alano, the lady who gained fame after her MTV singing Kiss Me was beamed on YouTube? Now, watch her heir apparent. Unbelievable

*********************

Just finished watching the 20 or so episodes of Spring Waltz. While it dragged occasionally, it still won't stop me from watching more Koreanovelas which are visually and culturally satisfying. The music, as usual, was tops in that a lot of it was classical. The visuals made me dream of going to Austria (though the subtitles always said Australia) and South Korea.

One of the characters, Bili (sic), is GQ handsome. Think Illac Diaz.

No comments: