Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mini speaker




The image is of the mini speaker I got for my iPod. It also works with PSP, the laptop and anything where the cable's jack could fit. It comes in 3 colors: black, metallic red and white. I chose the black just in case my son wanted it.

The sound is impressive, given its size. It runs on a lithium battery which is unavailable at Mobile 1, however, the shop from which I got it. I said to the sales clerk, you should have the battery on stock. He said it was a new product, see, but promised to tell his boss. It comes with a black pouch. Set me back by P1200, not bad considering the fact that other speakers are so much more expensive and bulkier. This suits my requirements just fine. The Lego doesn't produce the same sound quality. This has a tweeter and a bass something. It can be compressed such that the springy thing doesn't show but then the sound won't be as good. For storage purposes, fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Does the picture show the speakers with the spring hidden or is it already shown?

So small! I wonder if they have it here.

antonette said...

The spring is shown already. Speaker can be charged using the laptop... I enjoy using it so far.