Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's sooooooo hotttttt

Monday, had lunch with my friends.

Tuesday early morning, heard mass in the parish because I missed doing so on Mama's 30th death and my brother's 35th death anniversaries the day before. Was editing for a Jap professor till midnight only even if she wanted to send more because I had a headache by then but couldn't take medicine while editing.

Wednesday, after taking tempra and Antamin the midnight before, I woke up at 9 a.m. (unusual for me) and kept falling asleep during the day. Bathed late afternoon and felt cold afterwards. Was feverish, took Bioflu and slept before 10 pm (unusal for me).

Thursday, woke up feeling better, less warm to the touch. Feeling hot naman.

Have just been watching Princes Hours on DVD. Not finished with it yet, but it's cute. It presents the culture of royalty in Korea. Very interesting.

No comments: