Monday, October 8, 2007

Straight from the mouths of babes


We were in SM North City and in the center aisle was a display of wedding "thingies". Suddenly a little girl, possibly 3 or 4 years old gave me a calling card and flyers that read "Are you looking for a wedding reception place" and other wedding-related stuff. Just goes to show how pure of heart children are -- they think a 51 year-old in a wheelchair can still get married. Though why not if she isn't yet? Found that really cute.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

While I was tutoring, the Grade 7 boy answering the reviewer I made was going over a hand-out on Mother Teresa. Then suddenly he blurted out, "Baka ikaw ang sunod na maging Mother Teresa." Wow. That will take some doing and undoing. She is a tough act to follow... But I'm flattered that my tutee even compared me to her. I certainly don't deserve it.

No comments: