Monday, October 29, 2007

Shorts




My husband bought a DVD of The Producers because one night he caught it on TV but was too sleepy to finish it. Uma Thurman plays a support role, but as usual she sizzles. I mention the DVD's purchase only because of what my husband showed me. He got the DVD for P199 but on it was a sticker that said: 3 for P600. Usually, when one buys in bulk, one gets a discount, but Astrovision seems to practice the contrary. I wonder if this is a mistake on their part, a deliberate decision or utter stupidity.

****************

Bought Edu Manzano's CD because when I watch Game Ka Na Ba, his dancing to the tune of Papaya so amuses me. CD cost P220 but it's not really worth it. In it are 3 versions of Papaya, a Michael Jackson song, etc., purportedly dance hits of the 1980s.

On another note, when I bought Edu's CD, I noticed 2 CDs bearing the picture of Kris Aquino. I think the music featured in them are her favorites? I'm not exactly a Kris Aquino fan so I didn't bother to check them out.

No comments: