Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Haunting Experience

The place is okay, the waiters are cordial. I am writing about a restaurant in UP where the food was okay for the price. What I didn't like about the place, though, was seeing a DOM and his paramour, a girl young enough to be his daughter. Now that was really, really sad. Every time the man reached out for her hand, she'd hesitantly allow him to hold it. Occasionally he'd give her a peck on her shoulder or cheek, she didn't reciprocate nor even react. I guess she didn't like the experience but felt she had no choice. After the man received his change from the resto, he sneaked this into her palm and she promptly closed her hand to cover it. Afterwards, they rode an old sports car.

Why didn't the girl find work in a fast food chain, I wondered? I think that would give her the money she needs and spare her the embarrassment and trauma of being an old man's girl! I felt so bad seeing the two of them but couldn't look away as that was how my wheelchair was positioned in the cramped restaurant. I don't want to ever go back there lest I see more of the same.

No comments: