Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My maids again!

A cousin has described them to be "from hell" and I'm beginning to believe her. In the blog immediately preceding this, I wrote that I was out in the sala so the maids could clean the bedroom thoroughly. Tonight, when I glanced at the shelves beside the bed, I saw that the books weren't rearranged -- a sure sign the shelves weren't cleaned. So I called Maid B. She said she didn't clean them. I called Maid C. She said the table was cleaned. I said yes, this morning, not this afternoon. I called Maid C. She said they just swept the floor. Darn, darn, darn. And a few months from now they'll expect their usual annual salary increase? I'm so peeved. They just chose what to clean and they chose to clean only the floor. My goodness gracious. What a set of maids I have! if it weren't for the beautiful moments with my son in the sala, the afternoon would there would have been an utter waste. Darn!

No comments: