Monday, February 25, 2008

Various 2

Hi. This is a very excited stage mother making an announcement. hahaha. Check out the video I uploaded under Various (please scroll to the end of the entry. The first picture is just that -- a picture. The video is towards the end.) That's my son right there singing solo and accompanying himself on the guitar. How funny that it comes after my account on Something Fishy. Just goes to show how much of a neophyte I am in blogging. I'm so happy I succeeded in uploading because it took me an eternity when I tried to do the same yesterday and miserably failed. I succeeded in Multiply except that to load it so it could be watched took another eternity. Please check it out. I'm so beside myself with happiness. Pardon that this sounds so self-serving but I am truly one proud Mama. Yahoo. Thanks to Blogger. If you were a person and I knew how to reach you, I'd thank you personally.

No comments: