Sunday, September 2, 2007

Random and Silly Shorts

When we were watching The Bourne Ultimatum, I kept wondering doesn't Bourne eat or sleep? There was no instance showing he did either. He was forever running, jumping, etc...

***************************************************************************************

Years back, when I could still stand, walk, and move about by myself, there was a mass in a college chapel. There were so many people then, many of them standing, while I was seated at the end of a bench. When I saw an old lady without a seat, I gave her mine. Perhaps she prayed I'd never want for one so that I now have a wheelchair everywhere I go?!(%#*@

***************************************************************************************

Years back, I told my son, "I bought you three socks." He asked, "oh, one has no pair?" My mistake. I should have said "three pairs of socks".

*************************************************************************************

No comments: