Friday, July 20, 2007

Holland Tulips - Great Service


A friend is in the hospital. Prior to her confinement, she expressly told me she didn't want visitors because she doesn't like hospitals. So I thought I should send her flowers, instead.

Way, way back, I asked Holland Tulips if I they delivered. Way, way back they said that they would if the flowers bought were at least a Php1000 worth or more, I think. Yesterday, I called Holland Tulips in Gateway and asked. They no longer set a minimum amount for delivery. Instead they charge between Php195 and Php250 for deliveries.
Ummm. Not bad, I thought

So I had the maid go to Gateway to pay for my order: Flowers (rotterdam bouquet) - Php425, Ribbon and card - Php50 and delivery Php195. Total Php670. A bit stiff, yes, but efficient. Chris of Holland Tulips in Gateway told me he had forwarded my order to their branch in Galleria which is closer to Medical City. He advised me to call an hour from the time we spoke to check if the flowers had been delivered. Before the hour was up, my sick friend called me up to say thank you for the flowers!

Now, that's fast and efficient service. Congratulations, Holland Tulips. You haven't yet disappointed me.

2 comments:

wanderingpinay said...

that's a lot of money for tulips, antonette. but i'm sure that your friend truly appreciated the gesture...

antonette said...

Those weren't even tulips in the bouquet, not one tulip but a mixture of different flowers. THey just called it the Rotterdam arrangement. How much do tulips cost in Holland?