Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Tagging Game in the World Wide Web

Write your name and fill in the following with words that begin with your first name: thing you find in the bathroom, occupation, color, etc.

That was fun, if difficult. I just enjoyed myself thinking of things and was hard put to think of answers sometimes. I think that thing in the bathroom which begins with M I left blank.

BUT
List 25 things about yourself, I want to know you better.... I got this twice in facebook and was harder put to think of what to write. twenty-five things about myself, seriously? Of course I know I can come up with something but for everyone to read? I don't think so. To bare my soul to people I know is fine, but to some in her list whom I don't know? I don't think so. Especially if there's someone in her list whose relative I don't like. I certainly don't think so.

So there. I'll just ignore the request. The 2 requests. Ask me specific questions, I might answer... if we're good friends.

No comments: