Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Feeling Sick and a Thoughtful Son

Saturday night, despite feeling really sick (I drank Decolgen and Kremil S or something for a queasy stomach before leaving the house), husband, son and I proceeded to Power Plant for dinner with college friends. Then hied off to one of the barkada's condo. I brought this pashmina with me because I was feeling cold. Luckily my friend noticed I didn't look well and kept saying we should go. Luckily too she packed some goodies for us in a plastic bag because I wanted the plastic bag badly. Yes, the plastic bag. I knew I was going to be sick in the car and I was. Right along the road under Guadalupe bridge, is that JP Rizal? Shortly after the Rockwell condo. I felt better afterwards but by Sunday I was in no mood to get up. Son left for Megamall for a project and prior to coming home he texted and said he'd be driving through McDO. Did I want anything? I said Yes, cheeseburger and fries. He brought home an order go big time, ergo large fries and large drink. But he warned me that the drink was diet COke because I told him I'd share the order with his dad. I ate a quarter of the cheeseburger and a few fries. Drink? Wilkins from the dispenser.

3 comments:

antonette said...

The pashmina was a gift last Christmas and was mentioned to show how sick I felt. I normally don't feel cold. The contrary in fact.

Anonymous said...

Awww...how sweet. Pag nagkaanak ako ipa-train ko sa yo ha, =D

Hope you're felling better now.

antonette said...

I certainly do feel better, I was at Power Plant today for lunch at where else, Pepper Lunch, and Jeroen said hi and looked for son who was in the washroom. When he saw son finally, he tapped him on the shoulder. We enjoyed ourselves of course. Wonder where tomorrow will bring us, haha.