Monday, August 20, 2007

GOODSPHERE


Sinusitis used to be a perpetually recurring malaise for me and I was resigned to live with it forever. Then I discovered Goodsphere. (Please take note that I'm not a paid hack of the product but it really works.) Initially I was attracted to it because of its visual appeal. Essentially, it's a glass bowl with a blue, green or white cover. It sits atop a white LED plate that colored the water in the bowl. At the time the color was either blue, green or red orange. The scents were good. So, over a year ago, I bought our first set which came with 10 bottles of differently scented oils: lemon, tioman, citromint, lavender, etc. I've been using it since to clean the air in the bedroom. Sometimes, when I suddenly sense my nose is stuffy, I glance my Goodsphere's way and see that it hasn't been turned on. When I told this to my friend she said "maybe, it has a drug?" I don't think so. What I'm sure of is that it clears my nasal passages and makes breathing easier without any oral decongestant having to be ingested. My asthma attacks haven't been as severe either, thanks to Goodsphere, I think.

The set we bought cost P4999 for the bowl and the sampler set, the LED plate cost an additional P1800. We didn't know it then but yesterday we asked and it's good for a 50-square meter area. Yesterday, we saw a smaller model for a 35-square meter area and it cost P3000. This time the LED plate changes colors perpetually unless a knob is activated to leave it stationary. The colors range from dark blue to dark pink to violet to yellow, orange, red, light blue, dark blue and so on. They're fascinating to look at. This smaller set we bought came with a sampler set of 3 different scents. While the bigger model can stay on 24 hours a day, the smaller version is good for only 8 hours per day according to the salesman, but 12 hours according to the brochure. The downside of this product is the expensive scented oil. A big bottle costs from P1200 for P1500, which is the cost of the Eucalyptus scent. I asked why it was more expensive and the salesman said it was more strongly scented. To save on the oil, we don't follow the instruction of putting in a cupful each time. We also don't change the water daily but only when the level goes down to the minimum. For more details on the product, check out the following link: http://goodsphere.co.uk. We bought our two sets in True Value, Shangrila.

No comments: