Saturday, May 23, 2009

Maid A aka tarya queen

Maid A is the cook. She moves ever so slowly and is BOSS. One night, around 8:45, I asked her if they had eaten dinner, they meaning she and the 2 maids. She said "ga tan-aw pa kami TV. Wala pa ko ka luto." Disgusting.

this a.m., at 10 a.m., I asked her to start preparing lunch. It's 12:38 and do you think lunch is anywhere near ready? And to think all I asked her to prepare is adobong pusit and misua.

She really gets on my nerves, so why don't I dismiss her? Help is so hard to come by. ANd parang package deal sila: she and the one who takes care of me. the labandera too. arrgh.

And she likes making me worry. Last night she said the puppy was matamlay, just sleeping and sleeping. But i think it was just the heat. Today he's frisky again.

She said the sphygmomanometer and stethoscope are kaput. Had both checked in Mercury, they're both ok.

No comments: